You have registered your team for the Fujitsu Tartu adventure and here is the last information for you so that everything on the track goes smoothly:
The adventure is open from Monday, November 29 until 10:00 pm on Sunday, December 19.
You can choose the start and finish point of the adventure yourself. When you’re ready for an adventure, press start on the app and time will start running! To finish, select Finish and the time will be closed automatically. Every team needs one fully charged smartphone. Suitable for both Android and Iphone. Recommended team size is 1-7 members.
There is 1 adventure map and it is in a4 format. Link to adventure map: https://www.seiklusministeerium.ee/public/ajutine/FujitsuA4Tartu.pdf
You have 2.5 hours from the start to complete the adventure and there are 50 control points on the track. You can choose the order of passing control points and the point value is equal to the first digit of the point number. An incorrect answer equals to a minus points. The control points are historical and fascinating places (buildings, memorials, sculptures, information boards, etc.). The team with the highest score wins. There are also few extra tasks on the track for which you can earn extra points. Some points are presented as photos and must be found/identified by a photo.
If a point is not accessible due to a construction works or the point is missing, select “Missing point” in the app.
The adventure control time consists of 1.5 hours of normal time, followed by two additional times of 0.5 hours. The first extra time deducts 1 point from the team every two minutes. The second extra time deducts 1 point from the team every minute.
All control points are allocated within a radius of 50 meters from the exact control point, and your phone’s GPS must be turned on. To finish the adventure, select Finish and select F.
The results of the adventure can be seen here: https://nutilogi.web.app/FujitsuTartu2021
In the adventure, we use an adventure app called Nutilogi to record points. The app works on both Andorid and Iphone:
You can find the app in both Play and App Store.
For Android phone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.argo.nutilogi
For Iphone: https://apps.apple.com/en/app/nutilogi/id1498594669
HOW TO USE THE ADVENTURE APP
1. Download the app to your phone
2. Install the Adventure app “Nutilogi” (Allow the app to do all the things it asks for).
3. Open the app, first time identify yourself using a google account or via phone.
4. Choose a suitable adventure from the list: Fujitsu Tartu 2021.
5. Name your team and join.
6. You will see a list of control points on the screen.
7. When you reach the chosen control point, select the control point from the list and correct answer.
8. Slide the “slider” at the top of the screen from left to right to lock the point. For iPhone, select the correct answer option and slide the correct answer from left to right.
9. The control point is fixed.
10. To finish the race, select finish from the menu and select the letter F. The time will then be stopped automatically.
If you have any questions, feel free to write!
Ministry of Adventure